Awards Top 20 under 25
About the award
Think for Actions is setting up this award to recognize the youth that are contributing to society in a positive way. The award is named after the legacy of Razan Al-Najjar, a 21-year-old medic from Gaza who was killed in the line of duty. Ms. Al-Najjar was shot dead while helping victims during a 2018 Gaza border protest. She is a great example of someone who helped and served her community selflessly- notwithstanding the danger to her own life. This award is thus meant to inspire our younger generation and to instil a sense of selfless service to society.
- The person you are nominating or if you are nominating yourself needs to be under the age of
- Be able to come in for an interview
- If selected nominee must be present in person at the awards night hosted by Think for Actions on TBA.
- Meet the criteria requested under the description of each award
- The nominee can apply to as many awards as they wish but can only be selected to win in one category
- All applications must be submitted on time by August 1st, 2018 at 11:59pm
- If you are nominating someone else, you must have the permission of the person being nominated
- Fill out the application form with the nominee’s basic information
- Write a personal statement of how the nominee fits the description of the chosen award without
exceeding a thousand words.
- If considered, be prepared for a short interview with a diverse panel of judges
- If needed, feel free to write a small paragraph of any other information you may want the judges
to know about the nominee in question
These applications will not be shared with the public or anyone who is not on the panel of judges. If selected to receive this award after the interview, it may be asked if the nominee could talk about themselves and/ or their story at the awards night to recognize the tremendous efforts made by the nominee.Apply today